In most cases commissions need to be booked several months prior the commencing point. Please, take it in consideration when planning deadlines, it will be highly appreciated!
Current status: temporary not available for work. When reservation opens again, a notification will be sent out via newsletter, as well as posted on the website and Twitter account. Alternatively, you can submit a commission inquiry right away via firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Code of practice
The price is dependent on the nature and complexity of the artwork; portraits, battle scenes, background illustrations and so on will all be priced based on the level of detail and time required to complete it.
The price of artworks for commercial use will be higher and will also be dependent upon the level of exclusive rights requested.
Prepayment is required. Work will begin only after receipt of the agreed prepayment (normally half the total final amount or the full price). Please, note that transfer fee is paid by the client (it's not included in the artwork price).
1. Provision of a detailed description of the scope of work, so the price and timescales can be established. Naturally a little freedom for interpretation on the artist’s end is welcomed.
2. A thumbnail sketch(es) based on the client's description will be done to determine general composition of the artwork.
3. Once it's approved, a detailed sketch will be created in order to seek conceptual approval for the final piece.
4. Adjustments if needed will be incorporated into the work, however this will be within reasonable limits.
5. Upon approval of the sketch, the piece will be finished and a copy will be e-mailed to the client as a preview version (low resolution) of the artwork.
6. The artist will make alterations within reason to meet client expectations, however wholesale changes will require additional payment as mentioned before in section 4.
7. When the final piece is complete, upon receipt of the payment a high resolution file containing the artwork will be sent to the client.
The client can display commissioned artwork anywhere they want, as can the artist. The artist’s authorship should be clearly detailed on any and all reproductions. The client is not allowed to use the artwork for any commercial purposes or sell it to a third party unless it is clearly stated in the initial requirements as this will affect the price. No NFT allowed for any purposes.
I can accept payment via PayPal and bank transfer. Details will be provided when the price is agreed.
If you have any additional questions, please, feel free to contact me!